Packaged ERP Applications
At USTECH we understand the complexity of enterprise resource planning (ERP) projects. Our packaged applications practice supports and complements the internal project team or primary systems integrator. We specialize in data readiness, applications extensions, integration support, and post production enhancements and report development.
With a center of excellence co-located across our New Jersey and India offices, we support our customers with a hybrid model of onshore/offshore resources. Our resources are techno-functional experts that have developed a strong understanding of ERP, HCM, SCM, and CRM business processes
We believe in supporting the customer with the right team at the right time – individual ERP specialists, statement of work activities as well as longer term IT team extensions.
How We Help Our Customers:
- Providing ERP talent or teams to supplement the customer’s core project team or primary SI in order to keep the project on time, budget and value
- Extract data from legacy systems, cleanse (merge duplicate records, apply naming standards, complete missing information) , and format for loading
- Understand business processes, map to standard functionality, and design extensions outside of the core application
- Develop reports and inquiries
- Provide level two and three helpdesk related to applications technical and extensions
- Perform remote dba and applications dba work, patching for new versions and fixes
- Provide QA and testing support for extensions, with adoption of new versions
- Data Services
- SAP, Oracle (JDE, EBS, Peoplesoft), Cerner Extensions and Integration
- Applications Management
- Test Planning, Script Development, Execution and Resolution